A PDF Manual can be downloaded here
Please note, that you get instant help in the context menu of most modules.How do I start working with my own bank?
- Click the Browser button to enter the Sound Browser page
- Click "New Bank" in the "Bank Manager" module (lower part part on the left)
- Enter the name for the bank and click "OK". Now the name of the new bank will be displayed as the "Target Bank" (which is always in the lower part)
- Click the drop-down menu of the "Program Manager" module (upper part) and select your new bank as the new active bank
- Create a new patch by either using "Save As" or "Init new" at the "Save" tab to the right of the patch name display in the top bar of the app.
- If you started from the Init patch, change the patch name in the top bar.
- Load the bank where you want to copy from in the "Program Manager" (upper part).
- Load the bank where you want to copy to in the "Bank Manager" (lower part).
- Now select the desired program in the browser and tab on "Copy to Target"
- When finished select the Target bank in the upper selector and you will see the copied programs in the browser.
Should you have a hard drive crash or replace the main board of your computer your License becomes invalid. In that case please use the installer you downloaded to install the product again.Can I use my software on more than one machine?
Yes. This is no problem as long as you are the only user. You can use the code on a maximum of three computers.
Email for Bug Reports:
Please use email link only for bug reports, please use our Facebook page for feature requests and discussions.
THANKS PPG Bug Report