A PDF Manual can be downloaded here
Please note, that you get instant help in the context menu of most modules.How do I start working with my own bank?
- Click the Browser button to enter the Sound Browser page
- Click "New Bank" in the "Target Bank" module (right side)
- Enter the name for the bank and click "OK". Now the name of the new bank will be displayed as the "Target Bank" (which is always on the right side)
- Click the drop-down menu of the "Active Bank" module (left side) and select your new bank as the new active bank
- Create a new patch by either using "Save As" or "Init new" at the "PRG" tab to the right of the patch name display in the top bar of the app.
- If you started from the Init patch, change the patch name in the top bar.
- Don't forget to save your bank when finished working with it.
- Load the bank where you want to copy from in the "Active Bank" (left side).
- Load the bank where you want to copy to in the "Target Bank" (right side).
- Now select the desired program in the browser and click on "Copy to Targ"
- When finished select the Target bank in the Active Bank selector and you will see the copied programs in the browser.
Should you have a hard drive crash or replace the main board of your computer your License becomes invalid. In that case you have to install again.Can I use my software on more than one machine?
Yes. This is no problem as long as you are the only user. You can install the plugin on a maximum of three computers.Updates and installation problems